Patentability search determines the patentability of an invention. Before an applicant who has invented applies for the patent of his invention, it is prudent on his part to find whether any similar invention already exist in the prior art. Patentability search also helps in drafting a patent specification in view of the true novelty of the invention.
Intellectual Property Logium provide services of searching the patentability of an invention. Our search services include the following searches.
- Prior Art / State of Art search
- Novelty/ Patentability Assessment
- Validity/ Invalidation Search
- Freedom to Operate (FTO) Search/ Analysis/ Opinion
- Infringement Analysis/ Opinion
- Evidence of Use Search (EOU)
- Search of the Competitor’s Patent