Requirements for Filing Design Application in Pakistan include:
- Signed Form31 – a Power of Attorney
- Four copies of design if it is two dimensional or two copies of each view if it is three dimensional
- If it is to be filed with a claim of priority a certified copy of the priority document
- If it is desired to register the same design in more than one class, a separate application must be made in each class
- Payment of the government fee
Intellectual Property Logium provides services to comply with all the legal requirements to file a design application in Pakistan.