The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) grants patents for the protection of inventions to protect the interests of inventors. In USA following types of Patents are registered:
- Utility Patents: for new inventions or discoveries of any new and useful process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvements.
- Design Patents: for the new, original, and ornamental design inventions for an article of manufacture.
- Plant Patents: for inventions and discoveries to asexually reproducing any distinct and new variety of plant.
Under the law any person who invents or the person who has been authorized by the inventor may apply for the protection of invention under the patent.
Intellectual Property Logium provides following services for the protection of Patent in USA:
- Patent Search
- Determining Patentability
- Drafting Applying and Filing Provisional Application for a Patent
- Drafting Applying and Filing Non-Provisional Application for a Patent
- Drafting and Filing Specifications
- Response to Examiner’s Letters
- Response to Office Action
- Amendments in Application
- Revival, Abandonment, Allowance and Maintenance
- Recording of Assignments and Licenses
- Patent Infringements
- Patent Prosecution