Requirements for Filing Provisional and Non Provisional Utility Patent Application in Pakistan include:
- Form P28 (a Power of Attorney) simply signed
- Complete information of the applicant/s
- Patent draft comprising Title, Abstract, Specifications, Drawings and Claims
- If the application is to be filed with a priority claim then a certified copy of the application giving the filing date, number and country
- Payment of the Government fee
Intellectual Property Logium assists to complete all the legal requirements for applying and filing a patent in Pakistan.