Design Patent Deeds, Contracts and Agreements are used when the owner of the design patent wants to sell, assign or license his asset for its expansion, assignment or transfer of ownership.
Intellectual Property Logium drafts and construct following deeds, contracts and agreements.
- Design Patent License Agreement
- Deign Delimitation Contract
- Coexistence Agreement
- Restrictions of the list of goods and/or services
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Purchase agreements for design patent rights
- Contracts of assignment
- Out-of-court settlement agreement